Copier and Printing Services
Printing from computers, photocopiers, and microform readers requires a UTEID. Students may use Bevo Bucks or load money onto their UTLibraries Print Account. Any funds on existing Library Copy Cards can be transferred to the UTLibraries Print Account.
Desktop, Laptop and Telephone/Tablet Printing is also available:
How will the new print system work?
- Users can release their documents using their UTEID at Print Release Stations located within the Libraries.
- No client is required to print to the Libraries’ Print System
- Internet access is required to upload documents to print. On campus and Off campus access is available
- Print jobs will remain in the print queue for 24 hours
- All print stations across the UT Libraries will receive each print job. Each job will be restricted to individual’s UTEID, making access for users as secure and convenient as possible.
Photocopiers, readers, and printers will not accept coins or currency.
Fax Machine: 512-495-4296; this is the number for people who want to fax a question to Reference Information Services.
Library Copier Services offers full service copying and other specialty services. Library Copier Services is located on the first floor of the Perry-Castañeda Library, PCL 1.102, phone (512) 495-4239. Hours of operation are available online as well as posted at the entrance to the room.